Complying with the Swiss Army requirements, this equipment allows both to visually locate and communicate by audio with buried victims located up to 6 meters distance.
The structure of this equipment results from the combination of a telescopic audio-video probe, an operating unit and an auxiliary screen (optional).
• Articulating distal head implementing powerful lighting, a MUCAM-type camera and a microphone-speaker unit allowing surviving victims to communicate with the probe operator
• Central section consisting of a telescopic carbon tube allowing 1 to 3 meters adjustable probe length
• Proximal control handle allowing operator to adjust distal light intensity, vary the angulation of distal articulation, and activate the image recorder of the operating unit.
• Interface for connecting audio headset, operating unit and auxiliary screen
• 6.4″ VGA screen
• Real time zoom
• Image and audio-video recording
• Remote setup of the distal camera
• DVR function management
• Multilingual operation
• Composite video output
• Integrated rechargeable battery